When it comes to shooting, safety is always priority number one. Learn how to teach others to safely handle their firearm at home and at the range. Take your first step towards becoming a State of Georgia, Certified Armed Security Officer. (AMMO / RANGE TIME INCLUDED)!
Armed Security Guard Requirements in Georgia:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- A criminal background check must be completed.
- The applicant must submit fingerprints.
- The applicant must complete the certified training.
- The applicant must submit valid photo identification.
- Must complete a training course every 12 months to comply with state laws.
- The applicant must undergo firearms training.